This policy has been updated in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
What data we collect
We hold and collect data only that has been given to us either through a business transaction or marketing activity, both verbally and in writing; we hold –
- Businesses email addresses
- Contact names and telephone numbers
- Company/business names and addresses
- Contractual information relating to vending service
How we collect and store data
We collect and record your data from a variety of sources, but mainly from you. Information is provided during the course of our meetings and conversations, both verbally ad in writing including email.
We record and store your personal data in our paper files, mobile devices and on our computer systems, email and hard drives. This information can only be accessed by our employees and only when appropriate under any existing services or to offer new or additional services to you.
Your data will never be shared with a third party.
What we do with information
Your information helps us to understand your needs and provide you with a better tailored vending service solution.
- Internal records/accounts keeping
- We may use your information to improve products and services to you
- We may periodically send emails about new products and services, things you may find interesting or special offers via the address you provided
Security and retention of your data
Your privacy is important to us and we will keep your data secure in accordance with our legal responsibility.
Your rights in relation to your data – You can;
- Request copies of the data we hold
- Ask for further explanation and how we use your data
- Ask us to correct, delete or stop using your personal data
- Contact us at email@example.com
The cookie saves your selection so that next time you visit, the text remains conveniently sized to suit your preference.
Cookies are also used to monitor website activity – no personal data is stored. This is purely to allow us to improve our website for optimal visitor experience.
While the GEM Vending website contains links to other websites, GEM Vending cannot be held responsible for any data contained within those sites.
If you’ve any questions or comments you’d like to put to us, please call or use the contact form on this website.