GEM Vending Ltd – Derby and Burton Areas
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Do you like being out on the road?
- Are you happy to work on your own initiative?
If you take pride in your appearance and your work, are customer focused and like variety in your working day, read on . . .
The position involves filling & cleaning vending machines, in the Derby/Burton area, due to the location applicants must live within this geographical area.
This is a full time position based on a 42.5 hour working week from Monday to Friday with weekend cover required on a rota basis and meets the living wage.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Smart in appearance
- Organised & Reliable
- Honest & trustworthy
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Capable of working on your initiative
Please send your CV and a covering letter FAO Marc Allan, GEM Vending Ltd, Amber House, Amber Drive, Langley Mill, Nottingham NG16 4BE or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held at our head office in Langley Mill, Nottingham, NG16 4BE.