GEM Vending Ltd
- Do you have Excellent Customer Service Skills?
- Do you have a full clean driving licence (company vehicle provided)?
- Are you capable of working independently and being self-motivated?
If you take pride in your appearance and your work, are customer focused and like variety in your working day, read on……
GEM Vending are the leading vending operator in the East Midlands with over 50 year’s experience. We lead the industry in innovation and our passionate team have years’ worth of combined service and experience to share.
The position involves reporting to our service desk prioritising our customer calls, then visiting sites to fault find and repair a variety of vending machines and water dispensers in the East Midlands Area. You will also be required to sanitise and change water filters and assist with installations/uplifts of machines as and when required to. This is a full-time position based on a 37.5 hour working week from Monday to Friday with Friday afternoon and weekend cover required on a rota basis. Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Organised & Reliable
- Honest & trustworthy
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Capable of working on your own and as part of a team member
Please send your CV and a covering letter FAO Malcolm Green, GEM Vending Ltd, Amber Drive, Langley Mill, Nottingham NG16 4BE or alternatively email our vacancies email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held at our head office in Langley Mill, Nottingham. NG16 4BE