We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced telesales professional to join our friendly Nottingham based team.
Required Monday to Friday – 35 hours per week.
Role and Responsibilities include;
- Making outbound calls promoting and selling our products and services
- Establishing and understanding customer needs
- Sourcing leads, initiating contact and following up calls
- Setting up appointments for field representatives
- Maintaining our customer database
- Ensuring call and sales targets are achieved
If you can demonstrate a track record of success in an outbound call environment sourcing new business accounts then we would like to hear from you.
Competitive basic salary + commission.
Experience and Skills required;
- Experience in telemarketing
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet targets
- Organised, reliable & self -motivated
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Ability to manage your own workload and multitask effectively
We are the largest privately owned vending operator in the East Midlands and have been serving our customers for over 50 years. Listening means we lead the industry in innovation and passion for the new and interesting and our knowledgeable sales team have a wealth of combined service and experience to share.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com