Coffee is the most popular drink worldwide with over 400 billion cups consumed each year.
- Last year in Britain, £730 million was spent on coffee
- Britain consumes 500g of coffee per person, each year
- Over half of the Espresso consumed in the UK is drunk in the South-East of the country
- 37% of coffee drinkers drink their coffee black
- Instant coffee accounts for 13% of all coffee drunk
- 57% of coffee is drunk at breakfast; 34% between meals and 13% at other meals
- Espresso contains less caffeine than any other roast
- Our sense of smell, more than any of our other senses makes our final judgement on coffee
- Decaffeinated coffee sales are at their highest in January due to people’s New Years resolutions
- On average men drink more coffee than women (1.7 cups per day vs 1.5 cups)
Call GEM Vending today for a free trial or contact us to discuss your vending requirements!